Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Going Green

 On May 18th my lovely cousin Caris got married to her high school sweetheart. It was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have seen and the Pastor who married them (who just happened to be her father and my uncle) gave a fantastic message about marriage and how you have to work at it even on the hard days don't just quit!
 This wedding was also extra special for me because it was the first time I had seen most of my cousins in at least two years. Which if you ask me that is waaaaayyy too long,but since I can't drive that sort of makes the whole seeing them more often kind of impossible. But, anyway I had such a great time. My aunt and uncle were gracious enough to bring me with them on their long trek to PA. I was so thankful for that!!! I enjoyed every minute that I got to spend with my family.... even though I was missing my parents and grandma who were unfortunately unable to attend. The reception was one of the most memorable parts I danced the night away... literally when I got back to my hotel I was out as soon as my head hit my pillow. I had two fantastic dance partners who just happened to be my cousins who are both single so ladies out there if you are interested just send me a text or a Facebook message ;)
  I also got to meet some new people. I met some of the groom's side of the family and they were also gracious enough to let the out-of-town family join in the rehearsal dinner festivities. I also got to me my other cousin's girlfriend. She is the one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Personally, I am hoping for another wedding soon. (hint, hint) 
  Okay so enough of this writing stuff time for some pictures!!!
The precious Callie Jane, my dinner buddy

Mr and Mrs. Brian Green


My cousin Amy

The beautiful bride Caris, please excuse squinty eyes I don't do well with flash...

My cousin Nathaniel one of my awesome dance partner's

My cousin Adam my other awesome dance partner 

My cousin Jon at the reception

My cousin Liz pre-ceremony



My cousin Barak at the reception

Oh I also failed to mention why this post was called Going Green... whoops! My cousin Caris married Brian GREEN so I thought it was fitting because that's what everything is about GOING GREEN so Caris took it literally ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment