Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life as I know it



So obviously I haven't been doing this blog thing for a long time, but I thought I would give some facts about my life. I know many people might not care, but this is my blog so I can post whatever I want too :) As I was saying facts about my life.....

Here goes nothin' I have been swimming since I was about 6 years old, I enjoy swimming tremendously even though I complain about it at least 20x daily. I am up at 4:30 A.M on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I can be in the pool by 5:15 A.M. I have no idea how I do this for almost 2 months. I think it might be because I know that I can sleep when I am dead.
At a swim meet 
My family is very important to me. I love being able to send them a quick text or message on Facebook, thanks to technology. I am the oldest child in my family, but the shortest in my house. My younger brother passed me up about 2 months ago :( 
My brother is on the left and my cousin is on the right <3 them 
I absolutely love my church and youth group. Some of my best relationships are at church and youth group. They are the people that encourage me and love me for, not that fake love crap I get other places....... 
Bowling with my girl Hannah :) Love her

Partying with the ladies

On a boat with my girls after it rained lookin' cute :)

I think that is enough for this evening, but I hope that you got a better look at me and come back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaaha I love that you have a blog, and that I found it! And I love hanging with ya when we get the chance. :) Also, who's excited for the Christmas party at SNL tomorrow!??? me, for one. :)

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete