Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reflecting on 2012





       So I am aware I am a little late with my "reflecting on the past year post" however, I have been kind busy lately. Anyway as far as I can remember this might have been the most challenging  yet most rewarding year yet unless you count the year I was born....

     Last year I got 2 new family members, which was pretty awesome because I absolutely adore babies. I can't wait to watch them grow up and all the fun things that come with being able to watch them and then send them home when they get grumpy.

     Last year I took driver's ed and began driving which is kind of a scary thought( I am taking my second and final segment in less than a month) Driving presents it's new challenges and is not like Mario kart in case you were wondering. I enjoy having the ability to go places and I am not gonna lie, but sometimes it is cool to drive my parents around, unless they tell me to do it all of the time. 

     2012 was also the year of realizations. The year I realized that being fake was not cool, the year I realized I need friends who are going to encourage and help me,  not friends who will plant evil ideas in my mind, who don't want the best for me and will forget me after high school. 

   Summer was by far my favorite part of 2012. Now your probably saying what teenager doesn't love summer? I know that makes 100% sense, but I made some great lasting friendships at Sonshine and at Renew. I also experienced new things and spent some time away from home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment